1 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBolton Road, Maidenbower, CRAWLEY
Sold STC £240,000
- Guide Price: £240,000 - £250,000
- Fitted Kitchen
- Double Bedroom
- 2x Allocated Parking
- Side Garden
- Exterior Lock up to the front of the property
Well Presented One Bedroom Cluster House with a Lounge, Kitchen, Double Bedroom, Family Bathroom, Side Garden and TWO ALLOCATED PARKING SPACES.
Fox and Sons are proud to introduce this well presented, one bedroom cluster house to the market! This property would be ideal for first time buyers looking to get themselves on the property ladder, or investors looking to expand their portfolio!
Downstairs, the property comprises of a very spacious lounge with laminate flooring throughout, and a fitted kitchen offering a gas oven and hob with overhead extractor fan, a sink with draining area, numerous storage cupboards, plenty of worktop space and space for appliances. There is also a large storage cupboard in the kitchen that could potentially be used as a larder or pantry.
Upstairs, the bedroom is a spacious double and benefits from fitted wardrobe space, while the family bathroom offers a low flush toilet, a basin, a bath with an overhead shower unit and a wall mounted storage cupboard.
The side garden is laid with both shingles and lawn, and there is also additional decking offering space for a table and chairs. The property also attains two allocated parking spaces.
The exterior lock up located to the front of the property allows for safe storage, and there is also a power point; ideal for a washer or dryer, or an additional fridge of freezer.
The property is situated in Maidenbower and offers convenient access to the M23 and the Balcombe Road. Additionally, credited schools such as The Brook School and Oriel High School are nearby.
Lounge 17' x 12' ( 5.18m x 3.66m )
Kitchen 11' 2" x 5' 9" ( 3.40m x 1.75m )
Bedroom 1 14' 9" x 11' 6" ( 4.50m x 3.51m )
Bathroom 8' x 6' 5" ( 2.44m x 1.96m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60878000.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRA105556. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Crawley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.