3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBakewell Close, Mickleover, Derby
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- SUPERBLY PRESENTED
- POPULAR LOCATION
- VIEWING ESSENTIAL
Offering extended living accommodation and three double bedrooms is this semi-detached home. Positioned on a private cul-de-sac within this popular area of Mickleover. As well as a high quality finish throughout the home also benefits from Central heating and newly fitted double glazing in 2014.
Entrance door to front, radiator
Lounge/diner 29' 6" x 11' 10" ( 8.99m x 3.61m )
Double Glazed window to front, feature gas fireplace, french doors giving access to the conservatory, feature gas fireplace, stairs to first floor landing, radiator
Kitchen 18' 5" max x 8' max ( 5.61m max x 2.44m max )
A fitted kitchen comprises matching wall and base units, sink and drainer inset into a roll edge working surface, double gas oven and gas hob with cooker hood over, Integrated dishwasher and fridge/freezer, space for tumble dryer and plumbing for washing machine, pantry, double glazed window to rear, stable style door to side.
Low level w.c., window to side
Snug 10' 9" x 8' 5" ( 3.28m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to front, wood effect flooring, radiator
Conservatory 11' 8" x 7' 5" ( 3.56m x 2.26m )
Windows to rear, door giving access to the garden.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 14' 7" x 10' ( 4.45m x 3.05m )
Double; glazed window to front, wardrobes, radiator
Bedroom Two 11' 4" x 8' 2" ( 3.45m x 2.49m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator
Bedroom Three 11' 10" x 7' 8" ( 3.61m x 2.34m )
Double glazed window, radiator
Obscure double glazed window to rear, kardene flooring, radiator, low level w.c., wash hand basin, enclosed shower cubicle, paneled bath
To the front of the property is a block paved driveway providing room for off road car standing, to the rear of the property is an enclosed garden, mainly laid to lawn with patio seating area, summer house and decorative shrubs and borders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60878003.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MVR103972. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Mickleover. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.