4 bedroom detached house for saleForest Grange, Off William Nadin Way, Swadlincote
- HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE
- Lounge & Separate Dining Room
- UTILITY ROOM
- Breakfast Kitchen
- EN SUITE TO MASTER
- Family Bathroom
- Single Garage
- PRICE £264,750 WITHOUT HELP TO BUY
A NEW BUILD detached family home which qualifies for the HELP TO BUY SCHEME. Comprising four good sized bedrooms, EN SUITE, breakfast kitchen, UTILITY ROOM, lounge, DINING ROOM, GROUND FLOOR WC, family bathroom and SINGLE GARAGE. **YOURS FROM AS LITTLE AS £211,800 WITH HELP TO BUY!**
*** AVAILABLE AT £211,800 WITH HELP TO BUY ***
We are pleased to offer for sale this NEW BUILD four bedroom detached house, set a popular location of Swadlincote, Derbyshire which qualifies for the HELP TO BUY SCHEME. The accommodation comprises of reception hallway from porch, guest W.C, lounge, fitted kitchen with breakfast area, utility room, dining room, four good sized bedrooms, master having fitted wardrobe and en-suite shower room and family bathroom. This property also has off road parking, a garage and an enclosed rear garden.
The location of the property is ideal for commuters as it has easy access to the A444 for journeys to Burton and the M42 for journeys further afield. This home is also well situated for schools and ammenities.
Door leading through to Main Hallway
Doors leading off to Lounge, Breakfast Kitchen, Dining Room & Guest Cloakroom
Lounge 10' 10" x 19' 9" ( 3.30m x 6.02m )
With patio doors leading out to Rear Garden
Breakfast Kitchen 17' max x 11' 10" max ( 5.18m max x 3.61m max )
With patio doors leading out to Rear Garden and door leading to Utility Room.
Utility Room 9' x 5' 3" ( 2.74m x 1.60m )
Door leading out to side elevation.
Dining Room 9' max x 9' 6" max ( 2.74m max x 2.90m max )
Guest Cloakroom 5' 4" x 4' 8" ( 1.63m x 1.42m )
First Floor Landing
With doors leading off to all Bedrooms, Family Bathroom and Airing Cupboard
Bedroom One 10' 11" max x 15' 4" max ( 3.33m max x 4.67m max )
With door leading off to En Suite Shower Room and having built in wardrobe.
En Suite Shower Room 4' 1" x 9' 9" ( 1.24m x 2.97m )
Bedroom Two 9' 1" max x 12' 4" max ( 2.77m max x 3.76m max )
Bedroom Three 9' 7" max x 11' 2" max ( 2.92m max x 3.40m max )
Bedroom Four 8' 10" x 6' 3" ( 2.69m x 1.91m )
Family Bathroom 9' 5" x 6' ( 2.87m x 1.83m )
Please note that the photos and description are based on the Show Home, and are included to give a representation of the quality of finish.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-60878690.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BUT202512. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Burton-upon-Trent - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.