4 bedroom character property for saleGranville Street, Helensburgh
Sold STC £395,000
- Substantial Victorian Villa
- Three Reception Rooms
- Large Breakfasting Kitchen with Aga
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Well Screened Garden Grounds
A substantial Victorian villa set within large well screened garden grounds with many attractive character features.
A substantial Victorian villa located within a no through road a short distance from Helensburgh town centre, set within large well screened garden grounds offers spacious accommodation with many attractive character features, including open fireplaces and cornicing.
The property extends to entrance porch, hallway, bay windowed lounge with fireplace, study, extensively fitted kitchen with Aga leading to a large dining and sitting area with open fireplace, laundry room, utility and cloakroom.
On the upper level the accommodation comprises master bedroom with en-suite shower, three further double bedrooms and a family bathroom.
The property is set within level garden grounds with mature trees and shrubs providing good screening. A monoblock drive to the front leads to a double garage. The gardens at the rear are predominately laid to lawn with a good sized terrace.
Granville Street is located a short distance from Helensburgh's town centre which offers ample shopping and leisure facilities, cafes, bars and restaurants.
It's station is on the main Queen Street line with direct services to Edinburgh with Helensburgh Upper Station on the West Highland line. Private schooling is well catered for by Lomond School which provides facilities for day pupils and boarders alike.
Lounge 19' into bay x 13' 11" ( 5.79m into bay x 4.24m )
Kitchen 13' 5" x 11' 3" ( 4.09m x 3.43m )
Study 13' x 10' 1" ( 3.96m x 3.07m )
Dining Area 17' 10" into bay x 13' 11" ( 5.44m into bay x 4.24m )
Laundry Room 7' 4" x 7' 2" ( 2.24m x 2.18m )
Utility 8' 11" x 7' 9" ( 2.72m x 2.36m )
Master Bedroom 16' 6" into bay x 13' 1" cam ceiling ( 5.03m into bay x 3.99m cam ceiling )
Bedroom 2 13' 3" cam ceiling x 12' 8" max ( 4.04m cam ceiling x 3.86m max )
Bedroom 3 13' 6" x 10' 5" cam ceiling ( 4.11m x 3.18m cam ceiling )
Bedroom 4 13' 1" x 11' 3" cam ceiling ( 3.99m x 3.43m cam ceiling )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HBR103524. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Helensburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.