3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHighcliffe Avenue, Cowcliffe, Huddersfield
Sold STC £165,000
- Three Bed Semi Detached Property
- Two double bedrooms
- Off street parking
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Close to Huddersfield Town Centre
WHBrown are pleased to bring to the market this three bedroom semi detached property located in the popular residential area of Cowcliffe. The property briefly comprises of a lounge,dining area, kitchen, three bedrooms and a house bathroom.
WHBrown are pleased to bring to the market this three bedroom semi detached property located in the popular residential area of Cowcliffe. The property briefly comprises of a lounge,dining area, kitchen, three bedrooms and a house bathroom. Externally the property has a driveway to the front of the property with a laid to lawn garden whilst the rear garden is part pebbled and part lawned. The property boasts off road parking and a garage.
Enter the property through into the entrance hallway which provides a central heated radiator and a double glazed window to the side aspect. Further benefiting from understair storage cupboard and the staircase to the first floor.
The downstairs WC boasts a two piece suite: a low level WC and a wash hand basin with a uPVC window to the front aspect.
Lounge 13' 1" x 12' 1" ( 3.99m x 3.68m )
The lounge features wall lights and gas fireplace with a central heated radiator and a uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect.
Dining Room 8' 11" x 9' 1" ( 2.72m x 2.77m )
The dining room offers a central heated radiator and has double-glazed doors leading through into the lounge area.
Kitchen 14' 1" Maximum x 8' 10" ( 4.29m Maximum x 2.69m )
Boasts a range of fitted wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces over incorporating a one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit with tiling to the splash areas. The kitchen offers integrated appliances including an electric oven with a four ring gas hob, a fridge/freezer unit, washing machine and a dishwasher. Further offering a central heated radiator, a uPVC window to the rear and a door to access the side of the property.
First Floor Landing
The landing space provides access to the three bedrooms and bathroom. In addition, there is an airing cupboard and a uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect and the loft space can also be accessed from the landing.
Bedroom One 12' 1" Maximum x 11' 1" Maximum ( 3.68m Maximum x 3.38m Maximum )
Restricted Head Height.
The master bedroom benefits from fitted wardrobes with glass sliding doors, a central heated radiator and a double glazed window to the front elevation.
Bedroom Two 9' 1" x 11' Maximum ( 2.77m x 3.35m Maximum )
The second bedroom includes fitted wardrobes with mirrored sliding doors, a central heated radiator and a double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom Three 9' x 6' 11" ( 2.74m x 2.11m )
Third bedroom provides a central heated radiator and a double glazed window to the rear aspect.
The house bathroom offers a three piece suite comprising of: a panelled bath with shower overhead and glass screen, a wash hand basin and a low level flush WC. The room is tiled with a central heated radiator and a uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect.
To the front of the property is a driveway and a laid-to-lawn garden area with surrounding flower beds. The property boasts a garage and has a gateway leading through into the rear garden.
To the rear there is a lawned area and a pebbled area with flower beds surrounding.
Fully functional garage space offering power and lighting with Up & Over door to the front and a wooden door to the side. Also including a single glazed window to the rear elevation.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60879377.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HDF107597. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Huddersfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.