2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleNorth Bar Without, Beverley
Guide Price £180,000
- Guide Price: £180,000 - £190,000
- Offered To The Market With No Chain
- Outstanding Central Location In Georgian Quarter
- Traditional Two Bedroom Period Property
- Low Maintenance Courtyard Garden
Guide Price: £180,000 - £190,000. Situated in a PRESTIGIOUS & UNBEATABLE CENTRAL LOCATION, this traditional two bedroom home is fully of BEAUTIFUL PERIOD FEATURES. Includes lounge with open fireplace, dining room, fitted kitchen, stunning family bathroom & low maintenance courtyard. With NO CHAIN.
Situated in a prestigious central location within the beautiful Georgian quarter of Beverley close to this historic North Bar and St Mary's church, this traditional end-terrace family home spread over three floors is full of period charm. Comprising of entrance hall, lounge with exposed beams and open fireplace, dining room with french doors and feature range, fitted kitchen, master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and stunning family bathroom to the first floor, with additional spacious bedroom featuring fitted wardrobes and exposed beams on the second floor. The property also benefits from a low maintenance courtyard garden with raised borders. Offered to the market with no chain, central accommodation of this quality rarely becomes available and early viewing is essential to avoid disappointment.
With tiled flooring and front door.
Lounge 15' 2" max plus staircase x 12' 3" max into recess ( 4.62m max plus staircase x 3.73m max into recess )
With exposed beams, tiled flooring, stairs to first floor, open fireplace, understairs cupboard, radiator and front window with secondary glazing.
Dining Room 13' x 11' max into recess ( 3.96m x 3.35m max into recess )
With tiled floor, feature range, radiator and French doors.
Kitchen 14' 4" max x 6' 1" max ( 4.37m max x 1.85m max )
Tiled fitted kitchen with tiled floor, wall and base units and work surfaces. Includes sink with drainer, electric oven with electric hob, plumbing for washing machine, radiator, side window with secondary glazing and door to garden.
Stairs from living room with stairs to second floor.
Bedroom One 12' 10" to fitted wardrobes x 12' 2" max into recess ( 3.91m to fitted wardrobes x 3.71m max into recess )
With coved ceiling, fitted wardrobes, radiator and front window.
Partly tiled with bath, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, wc, towel rail radiator, built in storage cupboard, rear window with secondary glazing and double-glazed rear Velux window.
Bedroom Two 12' 10" into fitted wardrobes x 12' 2" max into recess ( 3.91m into fitted wardrobes x 3.71m max into recess )
With exposed beams, fitted wardrobes, radiator and front window with secondary glazing.
Side pedestrian walkway gives access to rear garden. The rear courtyard has split level paving, raised borders and walled perimeters.
Rear pedestrian access must be given to neighbours to move wheelie bins.
See below map of property location. For further information on the local area please contact the Residential Sales Team on 01482 880488.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60879389.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BEV104028. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Beverley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.