3 bedroom terraced house for saleHolly Street, Lincoln
Sold STC £109,995
- Three Bedrooms
- Mid Terraced Home
- Excellent Transport Links
- Close Proximity to the City Centre of Lincoln
- Area for Parking
Situated within close proximity to the amenable city centre of Lincoln is this Three Bedroom Mid Terrace family home. Having transport links connecting to numerous surrounding areas of Lincolnshire and beyond. Possessing an enclosed rear garden and benefiting from a parking spot.
Situated within close proximity to the historical cathedral city of Lincoln is this Three Bedroom Mid Terrace home. Neighbouring a wealth of local amenities such as schools, shops and eateries alongside public houses and transport links connecting to the city centre and going on to other villages surrounding Lincolnshire. The property enjoys a Lounge, Kitchen, Bathroom, Two Bedrooms and Cloakroom. Externally offering a spot for parking and rear garden laid to lawn enclosed via timber fencing from all sides and patio area.
Having a double glazed door to the front aspect, wall mounted panel radiator and stairs rising to the first floor.
Lounge 14' 2" x 12' 1" ( 4.32m x 3.68m )
Having a double glazed window to the front aspect , wall mounted panel radiator, television and telephone points and benefiting from laminate flooring.
Kitchen 12' 10" x 8' 6" ( 3.91m x 2.59m )
Being fitted with wall and base level units incorporating work surfaces and one and half bowl stainless steel sink drainer, integral electric oven and gas hob, plumbing for washing machine, possessing an under stairs cupboard, wall mounted panel radiator, tiled floors and walls and double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Being fitted with a three piece suite comprising of bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, low level flush WC, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, partially tiled and double glazed window to the rear aspect.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom Two 9' x 11' 6" ( 2.74m x 3.51m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear aspect and wall mounted panel radiator.
Bedroom One 14' 1" x 9' 3" ( 4.29m x 2.82m )
Having a double glazed window to the front aspect, built in wardrobe, wall mounted panel radiator and television point.
Bedroom Three 8' 2" x 8' 7" ( 2.49m x 2.62m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear aspect, built in wardrobe and wall mounted panel radiator.
With a low level flush WC, wash hand basin and double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Parking area to the front of the property and laid to lawn garden enclosed via timber fencing from all sides with patio area to the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60879398.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCR110641. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.