3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleForest Grange, Off William Nadin Way, Swadlincote
- HELP TO BUY SCHEME AVAILABLE
- Built to a high specification
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms
- Off Road Parking + CAR PORT
- Kitchen Diner
- En Suite to Master Bedroom
- Guest Cloakroom
- OFFERS AVAILABLE
A NEW BUILD LINK DETACHED FAMILY HOME which qualifies for the HELP TO BUY SCHEME. Comprising three good sized bedrooms, EN SUITE, kitchen/diner, lounge, GROUND FLOOR WC, family bathroom and CAR PORT. **YOURS FROM AS LITTLE AS £167,800 WITH HELP TO BUY!**
*** AVAILABLE AT £167,800 WITH HELP TO BUY ***
We are pleased to offer for sale this NEW BUILD three bedroom semi-detached house, set a popular location of Swadlincote, Derbyshire which qualifies for the HELP TO BUY SCHEME. The accommodation comprises of reception hallway, guest W.C, lounge, kitchen/dining room, three good sized bedrooms, en-suite and family bathroom. This property also has off road parking, a car port and an enclosed rear garden.
The location of the property is ideal for commuters as it has easy access to the A444 for journeys to Burton and the M42 for journeys further afield. This home is also well situated for schools and ammenities.
With doors leading to Lounge, Kitchen with Dining, Guest Cloakroom and Under Stairs Storage Cupboard
Lounge 15' 10" x 12' 3" ( 4.83m x 3.73m )
With patio doors leading out to garden
Kitchen With Dining 15' 10" x 9' 1" ( 4.83m x 2.77m )
With patio doors leading out to garden
Guest Cloakroom 6' 7" x 3' 3" ( 2.01m x 0.99m )
First Floor Landing
With doors leading off to all three Bedrooms, Family Bathroom and Storage Cupboard.
Bedroom One 12' 6" max x 12' 3" max ( 3.81m max x 3.73m max )
With door leading through to En Suite.
En Suite 5' 11" x 7' 1" ( 1.80m x 2.16m )
Bedroom Two 9' 6" max x 9' 4" ( 2.90m max x 2.84m )
Bedroom Three 6' 4" x 8' 11" ( 1.93m x 2.72m )
Family Bathroom 6' max x 9' 6" max ( 1.83m max x 2.90m max )
Please note that the photos and description are based on the Show Home, and are included to give a representation of the quality of finish. The floorplan depicts a version of The Capesthorpe where the doors and window positions may vary.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-60881768.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BUT202513. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Burton-upon-Trent - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.