3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleElizabeth Fry Road, Norwich
Sold STC £100,000
- 50% SHARED OWNERSHIP
- THREE BEDROOMS
- MODERN KITCHEN AND BATHROOM
- ALLOCATED PARKING
- ENCLOSED GARDENS
- POPULAR NR2 POSTCODE
- VIEWING ESSENTIAL
GET YOURSELF ON THE PROPERTY LADDER WITH THIS 50% SHARED OWNERSHIP HOME.... This semi detached home offers well proportioned accommodation with allocated parking and enclosed gardens.... Viewing is highly recommended so call today!!
This three bedroom semi detached home is found within a highly sought after location to the south-west of Norwich. the property which is a 50% shared ownership home offers accommodation that includes entrance hall, cloakroom, kitchen and living room / dining room to the ground floor whilst there are there bedrooms and bathroom off the landing. the property benefits form uPVC double glazing gas fired central heating allocated parking space and an enclosed rear garden. properties like this are in short supply and early viewing is highly recommended.
Double glazed door to the front aspect, under stairs storage area, laminate flooring and radiator.
Suite comprising low level wc, wash hand basin with tiled splash backs, double glazed window to front aspect, laminate flooring, extractor fan and radiator
Kitchen 12' 3" x 10' 2" ( 3.73m x 3.10m )
Living Room / Dining Room 17' 7" x 11' 3" ( 5.36m x 3.43m )
Double glazed french doors and window to rear aspect, electric fireplace, telephone point, TV point and radiator
Stairs from hallway to first floor, loft access, radiator and access through to all bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 12' x 10' 1" max ( 3.66m x 3.07m max )
Double glazed window to front aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 7" x 10' 1" ( 3.53m x 3.07m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 2" x 7' 8" extending to ( 2.49m x 2.34m extending to )
Double glazed window to rear aspect and radiator.
Suite comprising bath with mixer taps glass showers screen and shower attachment over, low level wc, wash hand basin, extractor fan, shaver point, large built in cupboard and radiator.
The property offers open plan gardens to the front with allocated parking space whilst to the rear there is an enclosed garden with side access gate. the garden is laid to lawn and patio with timber shed and outside power point.
From the Unthank Road office proceed into Norwich along the Unthank Road taking a left hand turning into Park Lane. Follow the Road into Avenue road which then becomes the Avenues and before approaching the ring road (Colman Road) take a left hand turning into Elizabeth Fry Road where the property will be located on your right hand side.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60881978.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UNR102647. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich, Unthank Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.