Office for saleHornsey Road, Hornsey, London, N19
- NET INTERNAL AREA 440 SQ.M (4734.4 SQ.FT)
- RARELY AVAILABLE OFFICE SITE
- COMPLETION EARLY 2017
B1 Site - For SaleDescription:
This B1 unit measures in the region of 440 SQ.M (4734.4 SQ.FT)
The office also comes with an open yard area.
- Situated on Hornsey Road.
- Being within easy access to the A1 Holloway Road, Seven Sisters Road and major road networks.
- Within easy access of Holloway, Finsbury Park, Upper Holloway and Arsenal Underground Tube Stations and local high streets.
Local High Street:
Hornsey Road has a mixture of department stores and several large chain stores and supermarkets, while retaining many smaller specialist and food shops, besides some street stalls.
Strictly via the owner's agent, MARTYN GERRARD COMMERCIAL DEPARTMENT.
Please contact a member of our commercial team on 020 8444 3445.
Martyn Gerrard Commercial for themselves for Lessors, Vendors and their agents, give notice that:-
- These particulars provide a general outline only. It is advised that prospective purchasers or tenants make their own enquiries.
- These details do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
- All statements or details contained within these particulars are without any responsibility on any part, to Martyn Gerrard Commercial.
- All rent prices, fees and charges are quoted exclusive of VAT.
- Any fixtures, fittings, equipment, machinery and plants which are shown within the details have not been tested unless specifically said and prospective purchasers and/or tenants should satisfy themselves as to the condition.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-60885278.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference COM160228. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martyn Gerrard, Commercial. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.