3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleChristopher Drive, Chippenham
Sold STC £230,000
- Semi Detached
- Three Bedrooms
- No Chain
A three bedroom semi detached house situated on the Pewsham development, with garage and driveway book an early viewing to avoid disappointment.
Situated on the popular Pewsham development is this three bedroom semi detached property which has accommodation comprising, entrance hall, lounge/diner, kitchen, three bedrooms and bathroom the property also benefits from Upvc double glazing, gas central heating, garage, garden and driveway.
The Pewsham development is to the south east of Chippenham town centre. Pewsham itself has an excellent range of local amenities to include shopping parade with take away and convenience store plus a chemist. In addition there is a surgery, public house, primary school and secondary school.
The town centre of Chippenham offers a range of amenities to include High Street retailers and in addition there are supermarkets and retail parks within the town. There are a wide range of primary schools and secondary schools plus there is a regular main line rail service from Chippenham to London(Paddington) and the west country. The M4 motorway is accessible via Junction 17 to the north of the town and offers access to the regional centres of Bristol, Bath and Swindon.
Upvc double glazed door to front, Upvc double glazed window to side, stairs to floor, radiator.
Lounge 13' 1" x 12' 4" ( 3.99m x 3.76m )
Double glazed window to front, two radiators, understairs storage cupboard, archway to dining room.
Dining Area 10' 4" x 7' 7" ( 3.15m x 2.31m )
Double glazed sliding door to rear, radiator.
Kitchen 10' 9" x 7' 7" ( 3.28m x 2.31m )
Upvc window to rear, door to rear a refitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, work tops over, tiled splash backs, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit, space for cooker with stainless steel chimney hood over, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, tiled floor, wall mounted gas boiler.
Double glazed window to side, loft access, airing cupboard housing hot water tank.
Bedroom One 12' 6" x 8' 11" ( 3.81m x 2.72m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator
Bedroom Two 9' 2" x 9' ( 2.79m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator
Bedroom Three 9' 6" x 6' 4" ( 2.90m x 1.93m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Double glazed window to rear, panel bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low level w.c, radiator, tiled walls, tiled floor.
The front garden is laid to lawn, path to front door.
Driveway parking for several vehicles.
Up and over door.
The rear garden is laid to lawn, flower and shrub borders, patio area, gated side access.
From our offices in the Market Place proceed out of town along The Causeway and straight over the roundabout onto London Road. At the roundabout turn right into Pewsham Way; take the second right into King Henry Drive and third right into Christopher Drive.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60887600.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHP106504. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Chippenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.