3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePlasset Drive, Attleborough
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Semi Detached House
- Three Bedrooms
- 17'7 Lounge
- Guest WC
- Good Size Split Level Garden
- Garage & Ample Off Road Parking
Located to close to the Wymondham College & local schools, this semi detached house is also excellently positioned for speedy access to the A11! The property comprises three bedrooms, 17'7 lounge, guest WC & in particular benefits from a large driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles
INTERNAL VIEWING IS HIGHLY ADVISED TO APPRECIATE ALL THAT IS ON OFFER!
This semi detached house is located at the end of a no through road and is well placed for easy access to the local schools and the A11. Thought to suit young families, the owners have maintained this home since the early 90's and have made improvements throughout their time, so any prospective new owner can move straight in!
Externally, the house has a split level rear garden where there is a range of plants and shrubs and to the front of the house there is a large driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles including a caravan or trailer.
Door to front aspect, tiled flooring, storage area under the stairs, radiator.
Window to front aspect, W.C. wash hand basin, tiled flooring, radiator.
Lounge 17' 7" x 11' 9" ( 5.36m x 3.58m )
Window to rear aspect, tiled flooring, sliding door to the garden, radiator x 2.
Kitchen 9' 11" x 7' 10" ( 3.02m x 2.39m )
Fully fitted kitchen with a mixture of wall and base units, work surfaces, sink/ drainer with mixer taps, electric cooker point, cooker hood. Plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/ freezer, gas fired central heating boiler, cupboard. Window to front aspect, door to the garden, radiator.
Loft access, airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 8' 10" x 12' ( 2.69m x 3.66m )
Window to front aspect, radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 10" x 8' 6" min extending to 11' 5" max ( 3.00m x 2.59m min extending to 3.48m max )
Window to rear aspect, radiator.
Bedroom Three 6' 9" x 8' 9" ( 2.06m x 2.67m )
Window to rear aspect, radiator.
Window to rear aspect, wash hand basin with mixer taps, W.C. shower cubicle, shaver point, radiator.
The front garden has an area of lawn and shrubs, a large driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles.
A split level rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn with a variety of plants and shrubs, side gate to the garage & driveway, outside tap.
Pitched roof, supplied with power and light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60887645.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ATB105252. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Attleborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.