1 bedroom flat for saleMawbey Street, London
- One double bedroom apartment
- Double glazed
- Spacious living room
- Plenty of storage
- Excellent transport links
This beautifully presented, one double bedroom apartment located close to both Vauxhall and Stockwell Stations would make an ideal purchase for those starting out on the property ladder.
This beautifully presented, one double bedroom apartment located close to both Vauxhall and Stockwell Stations would make an ideal purchase for those starting out on the property ladder. Offering an abundance of storage and generously proportioned accommodation comprises of lounge/dining area, fitted kitchen and bathroom.
Mawbey Street is ideally located within easy reach of the vast array of local shops and amenities, known as little Portugal due to large amount of popular Portuguese cafes and shops in the area of South Lambeth Road.. Vauxhall is one of London's fastest growing areas making it a hot spot for investors as it's within the Nine Elms regeneration project, which will transform the Southbank from Vauxhall to Battersea Park. Furthermore the cycle super highway will reach Oval, bringing even more demand to the area and just 0.3 miles away the new Nine Elms Northern line underground station and 80,000 sq ft Sainsbury's are due to be completed in 2020 and 2016. Transport links include Vauxhall (underground, Victoria line and national rail) and Oval (underground, Northern line) stations plus numerous bus routes in and out of central London.
Reception 14' 3" x 12' 6" ( 4.34m x 3.81m )
Kitchen 11' 10" x 6' 9" ( 3.61m x 2.06m )
Bedroom 13' 5" x 9' 9" ( 4.09m x 2.97m )
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60887714.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KGT107581. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Kennington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.