4 bedroom detached house for saleNorwich Road, Dereham
Offers in Excess of £435,000
- 4 Bedroom Detached Family Home
- 3 Reception Rooms + 2 Conservatories
- En-Suite, Cloakroom + Shower Room
- Integral Double Garage, Gardens + Ample Parking
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Small Cul-De-Sac of Just 4 Properties
An extremely well proportioned 4 bedroom detached family home, located along the highly-regarded Norwich Road. The property further boasts 3 reception rooms, en-suite facilities, utility room, ample off-road parking and a double garage. Viewing is essential to fully appreciate this property.
We are extremely pleased to offer for sale this 4 bedroom detached house, which was built by Robin Green.
Located in a small cul-de-sac of just 4 properties, this wonderful family home can only be fully appreciated by an internal inspection.
Staircase rising to the first floor landing with under-stairs storage cupboard, radiator, part glazed external entrance door with glazed side panels opening to the front aspect, door opening to:
Suite comprising low level w.c and hand wash basin, heated towel rail, extractor fan.
Study 12' 1" into furniture x 11' 4" ( 3.68m into furniture x 3.45m )
Radiator, telephone point, UPVC window to the front aspect.
Dining Room 11' 2" x 10' ( 3.40m x 3.05m )
Radiator, UPVC window to the rear aspect, arch opening to:
Lounge 21' 4" x 12' 8" ( 6.50m x 3.86m )
Radiators, telephone point, UPVC bay window to the front aspect, double glazed sliding door opening to:
Conservatory 11' 10" x 10' 11" ( 3.61m x 3.33m )
Of UPVC construction on a brick base.
Kitchen Area One 12' 2" x 11' 2" ( 3.71m x 3.40m )
A range of cream wall and floor mounted fitted soft-closing kitchen units with granite work surfaces over, inset single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, integrated dishwasher, radiator, tiled flooring, UPVC window to the rear aspect, arch opening to:
Kitchen Area Two 12' 1" x 8' 7" ( 3.68m x 2.62m )
A further range of matching cream wall and floor mounted fitted soft-closing kitchen units with granite work surfaces over, tiled splash backs, space for large Aga, radiator, tiled flooring, double glazed sliding door opening to:
Conservatory 10' 5" x 7' 5" ( 3.18m x 2.26m )
Of UPVC construction on a brick base, tiled flooring, UPVC external entrance door opening to the rear garden.
Utility Room 11' 4" x 8' 7" ( 3.45m x 2.62m )
A further range of cream wall and floor mounted fitted soft-closing units with granite work surfaces over, inset Butler style sink unit, fitted water softener, space for tumble dryer, plumbing for washing machine, space for American style fridge-freezer, gas fired central heating boiler, tiled flooring, loft access, UPVC window to the side aspect, UPVC external entrance door opening to the side aspect, integral door opening to the double garage.
First Floor Galleried Landing
Airing cupboard housing the hot water cylinder, radiator, loft access (fully boarded), UPVC window overlooking the front aspect, door opening to:
Master Bedroom 12' 3" x 11' 2" to wardrobe ( 3.73m x 3.40m to wardrobe )
Fitted wardrobe with mirrored doors, radiator, UPVC window overlooking the rear aspect, door opening to:
Suite comprising low level w.c, hand wash basin and panelled bath with shower attachment, fully tiled walls, radiator, UPVC window overlooking the side aspect.
Bedroom 2 12' 8" x 11' 4" ( 3.86m x 3.45m )
Radiator, UPVC window overlooking the rear aspect.
Bedroom 3 12' 8" x 9' 9" ( 3.86m x 2.97m )
Radiator, UPVC window overlooking the front aspect.
Bedroom 4 10' 4" x 8' 1" ( 3.15m x 2.46m )
Radiator, UPVC window overlooking the rear aspect.
Suite comprising low level w.c, hand wash basin and double width shower cubicle, radiator, UPVC window overlooking the front aspect.
To the front of the property there is a large shingle driveway providing ample off-road parking and access to the integral double garage. The remainder of the front garden is laid to lawn with chain-link fencing, external lighting and decorative street lamps.
Both sides of the property leads to the rear garden, which is laid mainly to lawn with various trees and shrub beds, paved patio area, decorative bridge and a summerhouse, offering a degree of privacy to the occupants.
Double Garage 20' 9" x 18' 2" ( 6.32m x 5.54m )
Twin electric up and over doors, pitched roof, power and lighting.
Dereham is situated about 16 miles from the City of Norwich. It has a modern shopping centre, a full range of schools, hotels, churches and public houses. There are regular bus services to all the nearby towns and villages, together with a fantastic route into Norwich City centre. Dereham boasts many sport and leisure activities including Dereham Leisure Centre, which incorporates a full gymnasium, modern pool and indoor bowls. There is also a friendly and sociable golf club located off the well regarded Quebec Road.
This property is subject to an annual service charge of approximately £80.00 for the upkeep of the access road and maintenance of the surface drainage system. Further details of this can be obtained from the vendors solicitor at the time of purchase.
From William H Brown Dereham office, proceed through the market place bearing right at the War Memorial onto Wellington Road. Continue onto Neatherd Road and at the traffic lights continue straight over. Bear right at Neatherd Moor onto Crown Road, proceed to the far end and take the left hand turn onto Norwich Road. Continue along this road, passing Etling Grange and take the third right hand turn. The property can be found on the right hand side, identified by our William H Brown "For Sale" board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60890030.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DRM109982. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dereham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.