2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleOulton Close, Dovercourt, Harwich
- Detached Bungalow
- 2 Bedrooms
- Kitchen & Bathroom
- Off Road Parking & Gardens
- No Onward Chain
Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac location close to local shops is this two bedroom detached bungalow requiring some modernisation. The property benefits from off road parking for several vehicles and is offered with no onward chain.
Ground Floor Accommodation:-
Entrance door leading to:-
Built in cupboard, radiator, access to loft.
Lounge 17' 1" x 10' 11" narrowing to 9' 5" ( 5.21m x 3.33m narrowing to 2.87m )
Double glazed window to front, gas fireplace, radiator, coved ceiling, patio doors to rear.
Kitchen 7' extending to 9' 2" x 10' 8" ( 2.13m extending to 2.79m x 3.25m )
Fitted with a range of matching base and wall mounted units, work surfaces with sink and drainer, tiled splashback, space for washing machine, cooker and fridge/freezer, cupboard housing boiler, radiator, double glazed window to rear, double glazed obscure glass door to rear garden.
Conservatory 9' 5" x 5' 4" ( 2.87m x 1.63m )
UPVC conservatory, double glazed windows and door to garden.
Bedroom One 13' 4" x 11' ( 4.06m x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 2" x 7' 9" ( 2.79m x 2.36m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Panel bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, double glazed window to side, wash hand basin, radiator, low level WC, fully tiled.
The rear garden is south facing and mainly laid to lawn, enclosed by panelled fencing. To the front of the property is driveway providing off road parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60890186.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAW105197. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Harwich Dovercourt. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.