3 bedroom house for saleDevona Avenue, Blackpool, Lancashire, FY4
Under Offer £95,000
- Modern three bedroom mews house
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Modern kitchen and bathroom
- UPVC double glazing, ground floor WC
- Garage, allocated parking space
- Attractive rear garden, no chain
Beautifully presented, modern three bedroom mews house. Offering ready to walk into accommodation, ideal for the first time buyer. Situated in a convenient residential location close to shops, schools, local amenities and with easy access to motorway links.
Accommodation comprising hallway, ground floor wc, lounge, dining area, modern kitchen, three first floor bedrooms and modern three piece bathroom. Externally with an attractive gravelled garden to the rear with water feature, brick built garage and an allocated parking space. The property also benefits from economy 7 heating and UPVC double glazing.
Viewing highly recommended. No chain involved.
Bedroom 1 - 12'3 x 8'10 -
Bedroom 2 - 9'3 x 7'9 -
Bedroom 3 - 6'11 x 6'4 -
Reception 1 - 12'6 x 9'6 -
Reception 2 - 9'1 x 6'0 -
Kitchen - 9'11 x 8'6 -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60890405.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26411410. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allitt Estate Agency, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.