3 bedroom terraced house for saleAlbany Road, Norwich
Sold STC £175,000
- No onward chain
- Immaculately presented
- Modern kitchen and bathroom
- Feature fireplace
- Enclosed front and rear courtyards
- Converted cellar
Being sold with no onward chain, this extremely well presented end terrace house enjoying the luxury of additional space thanks to multi functional cellar and benefiting from clean contemporary styling, uPVC double glazing and gas fired central heating.
Lounge 12' 2" into chimney breast x 11' 2" ( 3.71m into chimney breast x 3.40m )
uPVC double glazed entrance door and uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, carpet, radiator, feature fireplace with tiled hearth, textured ceiling and coving. Open through to stairwell to cellar.
Dining Room 11' 9" into chimney breast x 10' 4" ( 3.58m into chimney breast x 3.15m )
uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator, textured ceiling and coving. Open to stairwell to first floor.
Kitchen 6' 9" x 6' 8" ( 2.06m x 2.03m )
Fully fitted quality range of white glass wall and base units with worksurfaces over, stainless steel sink, dishwasher, tiled splashbacks, cooker with overhead extractor, textured ceiling and coving with uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect and uPVC double glazed door to the side.
Quality modern suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and shower over, wash hand basin with mixer tap and low level WC, with fully tiled walls, tiled floor, textured ceiling with inset spotlights, radiator and obscure uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect.
First Floor Landing
Textured ceiling, coving and inset spotlights.
uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator, carpet, textured ceiling and coving.
Bedroom Two 10' 8" x 10' 3" ( 3.25m x 3.12m )
uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, carpet, textured ceiling, built in storage cupboard.
Fully converted room with textured ceiling and inset spotlights. Door to:
Bedroom Three 11' 6" into chimney breast x 10' 6" ( 3.51m into chimney breast x 3.20m )
uPVC double glazed tilt and turn safety window to the front aspect radiator and built in storage area,
Games / Hobby Room 11' 3" into chimney breast x 10' 1" ( 3.43m into chimney breast x 3.07m )
To the front of the property there is an enclosed low maintenance courtyard with pathway to front door and low maintenance gravel area. The rear courtyard garden is also low maintenance with gate to the front.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60891869.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR123517. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.