3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBarmer Cottages, Syderstone, King's Lynn
Sold STC £170,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Semi Rural Location
- Semi Detached House
- Three Bedrooms
- Kitchen-Diner & Lounge
- Generous Garden with Field Views
- Outhouse and Off Road Parking
OFFERED WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN this semi detached house benefits from decent size gardens and living accommodation overlooking fields to front and rear aspect.
OFFERED WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN! Three bedroom semi detached house with large gardens, off road parking and beautiful field views! This property is in the hamlet Barmer and viewing is highly recommended!
UPVC double glazed door to front, laminate flooring and stairs to first floor.
Lounge 14' 11" maximum x 12' 1" ( 4.55m maximum x 3.68m )
Open fireplace with tiled hearth, radiator, understairs cupboard and UPVC double glazed window to rear.
Kitchen / Diner 16' 4" x 8' 7" ( 4.98m x 2.62m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with worksurfaces over. Inset one and half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer with tiled splashbacks. Space for free standing cooker and fridge/freezer. Plumbing for washing machine, radiator and tiled flooring. UPVC double glazed window and door to rear.
Laminate flooring and double glazed window to rear.
Wash hand basin, bath with tiled splashbacks and UPVC double glazed windows to rear and side.
Separate W C
WC, wash hand basin, radiator and UPVC double glazed window to rear.
Stairs from entrance hall, loft access and UPVC double glazed window to side.
Bedroom One 13' 11" plus recess x 8' 11" ( 4.24m plus recess x 2.72m )
Feature fireplace, storage cupboard, radiator and UPVC double glazed window to front with field views.
Bedroom Two 8' 11" x 8' 7" ( 2.72m x 2.62m )
Radiator and UPVC double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom Three 11' 10" x 9' 5" maximum narrowing to 6' 10" to wardrobe ( 3.61m x 2.87m maximum narrowing to 2.08m to wardrobe )
Feature fireplace, fitted wardrobes, radiator and UPVC double glazed window to rear.
The property is approached from the rear and there is off road parking for several vehicles. There is an outhouse for storage and the remainder of the garden is laid to the lawn.
The front garden is mainly lawn also.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FKM104496. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Fakenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.