3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleShip Street, FRODSHAM
- No Chain
- Semi Detached House
- Three Bedrooms
- Off Road Parking, Gardens Front & Rear
Guide Price £130,000 - £145,000 three bed semi-detached house in a prime location in Frodsham for all local conveniences including, shops, schools, transport links. Parking & gardens.
Offered with NO CHAIN: A refurbished three bedroom semi-detached home with gardens front & rear & ample off-road parking located in the popular town of Frodsham. Consisting of hall, lounge, modern dining kitchen, three bedrooms & bathroom. The property is located close to local amenities, within catchment of local schools & has easy access to main road networks. Viewing highly recommended.
PVC double glazed door to the side elevation, radiator, stairs leading to First Floor.
Lounge 9' 4" x 16' 2" ( 2.84m x 4.93m )
PVC double glazed bay window to the front elevation, alcove and a radiator.
Kitchen 8' 5" x 16' 3" ( 2.57m x 4.95m )
PVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, base units with work surface over, wall mounted gas boiler, built in electric oven, hob with extractor fan over. Larder cupboard, wall mounted electric box, gas meter housed in cupboard, one and a half stainless steel sink with single drainer and mixer tap. Under counter space for dishwasher, washing machine and fridge/freezer, part tiled walls and tiled floor.
Bedroom One 11' 10" x 10' 4" ( 3.61m x 3.15m )
PVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, cupboard over the stairs, radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 6" x 8' ( 2.90m x 2.44m )
PVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, radiator.
Bedroom Three 6' 6" x 7' 1" ( 1.98m x 2.16m )
PVC double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator.
PVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, panelled bath with mixer tap and shower hose attachment, low level w.c., pedestal wash basin, heated towel rail and part tiled walls.
Off road parking with gravelled border to the side planted with well established shrubs.
Open side access to Front Garden, mainly laid to lawn.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60891911.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FRM105243. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Frodsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.