3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSpouthouse Lane, Birmingham
- Three Bedrooms
- Semi Detached
- Off Road Parking
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Two Reception Rooms
No chain! This property is set on one of Great Barr's popular residential roads, and offers to the lucky purchaser three bedrooms, a family bathroom, front and rear gardens, off road parking to the fore and a garage at the end of the drive.
No chain! This property is set on one of Great Barr's popular residential roads, and offers to the lucky purchaser three bedrooms, a family bathroom, front and rear gardens, off road parking to the fore and a garage at the end of the drive. Boasting a corner position, this home has plenty of kerb appeal and should be viewed early to avoid disappointment!
Front drive with lawn and garden.
Lounge 10' 5" x 11' 10" ( 3.18m x 3.61m )
Window to rear and back boiler fire place.
Dining Room 10' 6" x 13' 5" ( 3.20m x 4.09m )
Bay window to front and radiator.
Kitchen 8' 2" x 5' 11" ( 2.49m x 1.80m )
Window to rear, fitted kitchen with wall and base units, sink and drainer unit, work surfaces over, part tiling to walls and door to verandah.
Covered with doors to front and back.
Window to side and loft access.
Bedroom One 10' 5" x 11' 6" ( 3.18m x 3.51m )
Window to front and radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 3" x 12' 3" ( 3.12m x 3.73m )
Window to rear and radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 5" x 5' 11" ( 2.26m x 1.80m )
Window to front and radiator.
Window to rear, bath with electric shower over, low level WC, wash hand basin, airing cupboard and radiator.
Lawn and mature borders with fenced surround.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60891914.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GRB104779. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Great Barr. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.