2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleOakdale Road, Retford
Sold STC £99,995
- Modern two bedroom semi detached home
- Positioned at the heart of a popular cul de sac
- Ideally located to access amenities
- IDEAL FIRST BUY OR BUY TO LET
IDEAL FIRST BUY OR INVESTMENT. A modern two bedroom semi detached home positioned on a popular cul de sac to the fringes of Retford town. With generous well presented rear gardens and off street parking.
Double glazed door, central heating radiator and stairs to the first floor
Lounge 12' 4" x 12' 3" into stairway narrowing to 9' 4" ( 3.76m x 3.73m into stairway narrowing to 2.84m )
Double glazed bay window and a central heating radiator.
Kitchen 7' 4" x 12' 3" ( 2.24m x 3.73m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with a stainless steel sink and drainer and worksurfaces. Space for appliances, central heating radiator and a double glazed window and door.
Bedroom 1 10' 9" x 9' 2" not inc airing cupboard ( 3.28m x 2.79m not inc airing cupboard )
Two double glazed windows, a central heating radiator and an airing cupboard.
Bedroom 2 9' 3" x 5' 10" ( 2.82m x 1.78m )
Double glazed windows and a central heating radiator.
Three piece suite with a shower above the bath, central heating radiator and a double glazed window.
To the front of the property is a lawned area and a tarmac driveway with parking for two cars. To the rear is a lawned garden with a patio and decking area with an outside tap.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60891920.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RFD104340. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Retford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.