2 bedroom terraced house for saleMoor Street, Mansfield
Sold STC £65,000
- Mid terrace
- Two bedrooms
- Recently refurbushed
- Parking space
- Ideal first time buy / buy to let
- Front yard
- No upward chain
- Viewing recommended
IDEAL FIRST TIME BUY or BUY TO LET! For sale with NO UPWARD CHAIN is this RECENTLY REFURBISHED TWO BEDROOM MID TERRACE complete with PARKING SPACE. An internal inspection is essential to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
IDEAL FIRST TIME BUY or BUY TO LET! For sale with NO UPWARD CHAIN is this RECENTLY REFURBISHED TWO BEDROOM MID TERRACE complete with PARKING SPACE. An internal inspection is essential to appreciate the accommodation on offer. The property comprises: Reception lounge and kitchen. ground floor bathroom. To the first floor are two bedrooms. Front yard and parking space at rear.
Reception Lounge 11' 10" into chimney breast x 11' 11" ( 3.61m into chimney breast x 3.63m )
Having front entrance door, feature fireplace with surround, front elevation double glazed window and radiator.
Kitchen 10' 9" max x 8' 5" max ( 3.28m max x 2.57m max )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surface over, sink and drainer, tiled splashbacks, electric oven and electric hob with extractor hood over, rear entrance UPVC door, rear elevation double glazed window, radiator and door leading to the cellar.
Downstairs Shower Room
Having a recently fitted three piece suite comprising of corner shower cubicle with aqua boarding, low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled splashbacks, radiator and rear elevation double glazed window.
Bedroom 1 11' 10" into chimney breast x 11' 11" ( 3.61m into chimney breast x 3.63m )
Having front elevation double glazed window, radiator and storage cupboard.
Bedroom 2 10' 9" x 8' 5" ( 3.28m x 2.57m )
Having rear elevation double glazed window, radiator and storage cupboard housing combi boiler.
To the front is a yard with a path leading to front entrance door. To the rear is a yard with a parking space for 1 vehicle.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60892619.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MFD202867. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Mansfield - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.