3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleBarrett Lennard Road, Horsford, Norwich
Offers in Excess of
- Lovely three bedroom detached chalet
- Part open plan kitchen / family room
- Private enclosed rear garden
- Driveway & garage parking
- Close to amenities & schools
An exceptionally spacious three bedroom detached chalet bungalow positioned in a quiet non estate location within this sought after North City village.
The property has an impressive array of selling points to include an impressive 17ft kitchen which leads into a 19ft family room, complimented by a very comfortable lounge with cast iron wood burner. Externally there is a private enclosed rear garden, long driveway and garage. The property would be ideal for a large or growing family, whilst being located within walking distance of a range of amenities including schooling. An early viewing is essential.
uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect, tiled floor and airing cupboard.
Lounge 19' 9" x 10' 10" ( 6.02m x 3.30m )
Double aspect room with uPVC double glazed windows to the front and side aspect and inset cast iron wood burner.
With a suite comprising panelled bath, wash hand basin and low level WC with tiled splashbacks, radiator and uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect.
Kitchen 17' 6" x 10' narrowing to 7' 10" ( 5.33m x 3.05m narrowing to 2.39m )
Fully fitted comprehensive range of eye and base level unit with tiled splashbacks, sink unit, space for range cooker, plumbing for washing machine and uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect. Part open plan through to:
Family Room 19' 7" x 10' 9" ( 5.97m x 3.28m )
Laminate flooring, uPVC double glazed windows to the side and rear aspect and door to rear porch.
Door to garden.
First Floor Landing
Access to roof space and cupboard housing gas boiler.
Bedroom One 20' 2" x 11' 7" ( 6.15m x 3.53m )
Fitted with a range of bedroom furniture and storage cupboards, radiator and uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect.
En-Suite Shower Room
With a suite comprising shower cubicle with inset trident shower, wash hand basin and low level WC with extractor fan, chrome radiator and uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" x 10' 6" ( 3.58m x 3.20m )
uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, triple fitted wardrobe and radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 10" x 7' 11" ( 2.69m x 2.41m )
uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, laminate flooring and radiator.
The property has gravel driveway to the front and side, providing off road parking for numerous vehicles, which leads in turn to garage with up and over door. There is a private enclosed rear garden with sloping patio and slate chip area, well stocked with mature shrub beds and borders and enclosed by fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60893144.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR122899. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.