3 bedroom detached house for saleEdward Close, Thornhill Lees, Dewsbury
Sold STC £110,000
- ***Guide Price £110,000 - £120,000***
- Three Bedroom Detached Property
- Delightful Rear Garden
- Cul-De-Sac Location & Detached Garage
- Viewing Recommended
- Kitchen / Diner
***Guide Price £110,000 - £120,000*** Located within a cul-de-sac in Thornhill Lees is this 3 bedroom detached property comprising of: lounge, kitchen / diner, landing, three bedrooms and bathroom. Having a driveway leading to detached garage and gardens to front & rear.
***Guide Price £110,000 - £120,000***
Three Bedroom Detached Property
Lounge 14' 6" x 14' 5" Max ( 4.42m x 4.39m Max )
uPVC door to front, double glazed window to front and two radiators. Telephone and tv point. Wall lights, stone fire place with electric coal effect fire. Stairs to landing.
Kitchen / Diner 14' 6" x 10' 3" ( 4.42m x 3.12m )
Fitted wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces, stainless steel sink bowl with drainer, mixer tap and splash back tiling. Double electric oven, gas hob and radiator. Plumbing for washing machine, double glazed patio doors to garden and part double glazed / uPVC door to side. Double glazed windows to rear.
Telephone point, airing cupboard with radiator and light. Access to part boarded loft with light and housing the boiler.
Bedroom 1 11' x 7' 9" ( 3.35m x 2.36m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator and tv point. Fitted wardrobes along one wall with over head storage.
Bedroom 2 10' 3" x 7' 6" ( 3.12m x 2.29m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator and fitted wardrobes along one wall with over head storage, dressing table and drawers.
Bedroom 3 8' 2" x 6' 5" ( 2.49m x 1.96m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator and fitted wardrobes along two walls with chest of drawers and over head storage.
Three piece suite comprising of: vanity wash hand basin with mixer tap and storage below, wc and panelled bath with mixer tap and wall mounted shower over. Tiled walls and flooring, spotlights to ceiling and radiator. Double glazed window to rear.
Up and over door, power and light. Timber door to side.
The property is accessed via a shared driveway with off street parking. To the front is a garden laid mainly to lawn with plants, shrubs and outside lighting.
To the rear is a flagged paved sitting area leading to a raised lawned area with plants and shrub borders. Outside tap and shed to remain.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60893150.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DWS110605. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.