2 bedroom flat for saleWellesley Mansions, Edith Villas, London
Offers in Excess of £750,000
- Charming Mansion Block
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Views over Edith Villa's
- Modern finish
- Share of freehold
Being offered to the market with an abundance of charm & character, including beautiful high ceilings and period features, there are two double bedrooms, a large perfectly decorated reception room, as well as a modern bathroom & kitchen, all situated off the airy hallway.
An extremely bright & spacious two double bedroom flat set within an imposing Victorian mansion block on Edith Villa's. Offering accommodation of approx. 764sq ft. and located on the second floor. Being offered to the market with an abundance of charm & character, including beautiful high ceilings and period features. There are two double bedrooms, a large perfectly decorated reception room, as well as a modern bathroom & kitchen, all situated off the airy hallway. Further benefits include a large private storage area separate to the property, which is located in the basement of the building and a share of freehold.
Wellesley Mansions are located along Edith Villas, offering easy access to the shops, bars and restaurants of High Street Kensington. Further to this, the property is ideally placed for commuting from West Kensington (District Line) Barons Court (Piccadilly and District Line) as well as Kensington Olympia (National Rail).
Call Barnard Marcus now on 0208 748 4256 to arrange your viewing!
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60893156.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HMS102407. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Hammersmith. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.