2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleFakenham Road, Taverham, Norwich
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Beautifully presented two bedroom bungalow
- Two reception rooms
- Stunning open plan kitchen/diner
- Private garden
- Large parking area
- Excellent order
GUIDE PRICE £230,000 - £250,000.
A beautifully presented two bedroom bungalow with a stunning open plan kitchen/diner! This bungalow is a cut above the rest benefiting from a private garden and a large parking area.
The property has a beautifully presented and recently completed family room which lies just off the brilliant open plan kitchen / breakfast room with three bedrooms and shower room. There are delightful lawned rear gardens, huge driveway providing off road parking for numerous vehicles as well as gates access to the garage to side. The property is offered in excellent decorative order with uPVC double glazing, gas fired central heating, walk-in pantry to kitchen and great living space.
Entrance door, fitted laminate flooring, linen cupboard and radiator.
Lounge 12' 10" narrowing to 11' 5" x 12' max ( 3.91m narrowing to 3.48m x 3.66m max )
uPVC double glaze window to the front aspect and living flame coal effect gas fire.
Family Room 18' 2" x 9' 5" ( 5.54m x 2.87m )
uPVC double doors to rear garden, remote controlled velux skylight window and uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect. Open plan through to:
Kitchen / Dining Room 14' 7" narrowing to 13' 7" x 13' ( 4.45m narrowing to 4.14m x 3.96m )
Fully fitted comprehensive range of eye and base level kitchen units with rolltop worksurfaces over, inset sink unit, gas cooker point, plumbing for dishwasher and washing machine, fitted laminate flooring, radiator, uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect and walk-in pantry.
With a suite comprising shower cubicle with inset mains fed shower, wash hand basin and low level WC with tiled splashbacks, extractor and uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect.
Bedroom One 11' 6" x 10' ( 3.51m x 3.05m )
Built in mirror fronted wardrobe, radiator and uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" narrowing to 9' 4" x 11' ( 3.48m narrowing to 2.84m x 3.35m )
uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator and fitted wardrobes.
The front garden is mainly gravelled providing off road parking for numerous vehicles. There is a garage measuring 19'9" x 8'8" with double doors. There is a superb enclosed rear garden, mainly laid to lawn with paved patio and enclosed by fencing with garden shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60893159.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR116056. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.