3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGrove Road, Burgess Hill
Sold STC £350,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Spacious Semi-Detached House
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Open-plan Lounge/Dining Room
- Family Room
- Garage & Driveway
- Centralised Location only Five Minutes walk to Burgess Hill Station
This conveniently located semi-detached house offers three double bedrooms, a spacious open-plan lounge/dining area, seperate Kitchen, cloakroom, garage and driveway only five minutes walk to Burgess Hill Station and town centre.
Extended family home just a few minutes walk from the Burgess Hill train station and town centre. Providing three good sized bedrooms, open-plan lounge/dining area, family room, family bathroom and cloakroom. The property also benefits from front and rear gardens and a paved driveway offering parking for several vehicles.
Lounge 25' 3" @ Max x 11' 6" @ Max ( 7.70m @ Max x 3.51m @ Max )
Dining Room 11' 1" @ Max x 8' 11" @ Max ( 3.38m @ Max x 2.72m @ Max )
Kitchen 8' 4" @ Max x 8' @ Max ( 2.54m @ Max x 2.44m @ Max )
Master Bedroom 12' 6" @ Max x 11' @ Max ( 3.81m @ Max x 3.35m @ Max )
Bedroom 2 12' 6" @ Max x 10' 6" @ Max ( 3.81m @ Max x 3.20m @ Max )
Bedroom 3 12' 9" @ Max x 11' 5" @ Max ( 3.89m @ Max x 3.48m @ Max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60893180.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BUH103042. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Burgess Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.