2 bedroom apartment for saleCambridge Street, Rugby
- Well Presented First Floor Apartment
- Two Bedrooms
- Lounge/diner & Kitchen
- Allocated Parking
- Sought After Location
- Ideal FTB or Investment Opportunity
SHIPWAYS HAVE PLEASURE IN OFFERING THIS WELL PRESENTED FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT IN A SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION WITHIN EASY ACCESS OF RUGBY TOWN CENTRE, RAILWAY STATION AND MAJOR ROAD NETWORKS
Shipways are pleased to offer this well presented first floor apartment in a sought after location within easy access of Rugby town centre, railway station and major road networks. Accommodation comprises lounge/diner, kitchen, two bedrooms, bathroom and allocated parking
Having front door, storage cupboard, access to loft and doors to kitchen, lounge/diner, bedrooms and bathroom
Lounge / Diner 15' 8" Max x 14' 4" Max ( 4.78m Max x 4.37m Max )
Having two UPVc double glazed windows to front aspect, radiator and television and telephone points
Kitchen 11' 7" x 8' 7" ( 3.53m x 2.62m )
Having UPVc double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, wall mounted central heating boiler, range of base and eye level units with work surfaces over, stainless steel sink drainer unit, electric oven, electric hob with extractor hood over, spaces for washing machine and fridge/freezer, pantry cupboard and tiling to splashbacks
Bedroom One 14' 5" Max x 9' 1" Max ( 4.39m Max x 2.77m Max )
Having UPVc double glazed window to front aspect, radiator and television point
Bedroom Two 14' 4" Max x 7' 10" Max ( 4.37m Max x 2.39m Max )
Having UPVc double glazed window to front aspect and radiator
Having radiator, bath with shower over and part tiling, low flush WC, wash hand basin and tiling to splashbacks
The property benefits from allocated parking
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60893183.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RGY105209. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Rugby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.