3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCoopersale Common, Coopersale, Epping, Essex
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 3 bedroom semi-detached period family home with 2 bathrooms
- Close to Epping Forest
- Village location
- 1 mile from Epping
- Ready to move straight in to
- EPC energy rating E (54)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for the over 60s under Homewise's Home for Life Plan. This is a lifetime lease.The above price represents a mid-range discount from the property's full market value, and is based on a single male applicant aged 69 years. The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria. Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a lifetime lease at its full market price of £550,000, please contact Douglas Allen.
Coopersale is a lovely village nestling close to Epping Forest and Lower Wintry Wood. The village has a bus route and shops including a newsagent and mini supermarket. The impressive church is at the end of the village.Approximately 1 mile from the market town of Epping and 1.5 miles from the tube station, this home is perfectly located.You will love the feel of this pretty period family home. With its loft conversion you have lots of bedroom space - ideal for a family.The quality of the finish is great and you know that it is ready to move straight in to.The garden is pretty and very sunny. The ground floor layout is excellent and gives you that quiet space for cosy evenings. The dining area is well positioned to the kitchen area and is perfect for chatting to your guests for those meals with family and friends.The local nursery and primary school are just a couple of minutes walk away and very much part of the heart of the village and its community.
What the Owner says:
We bought our home as the perfect location for my commute to work and ideal for bringing up a family.The village is a lovely place and the forest is very much part of our reason for moving here.Work commitments are forcing us to move and we hope that the new owners love the location as much as we have.
- Entrance Hall
- Dining Room: 15'5 x 11'2 (4.70m x 3.41m)
- Lounge: 13'3 x 11'8 (4.04m x 3.56m)
- Kitchen: 13'9 x 11'2 (4.19m x 3.41m)
- Bedroom 1: 13'3 x 11'6 (4.04m x 3.51m)
- Bedroom 2: (L-shaped) 8'6 x 5'8 (2.59m x 1.73m) plus 6'8 x 5'11 (2.03m x 1.80m)
- Bathroom: 8'9 x 6'5 (2.67m x 1.96m)
- Bedroom 3: 10'9 x 8'4 (3.28m x 2.54m)
- Bathroom: 8'4 x 7'11 (2.54m x 2.41m)
- Rear & Side Garden
- Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60893675.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 51506812. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.