3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleBarkston Drive, Peterborough
- No upward chain
- Detached Bungalow
- Three bedrooms
- Enclosed rear garden
- Driveway and garage
- 20' Lounge
- Cul-de-sac location
* No upward chain
* Detached Bungalow
* Three bedrooms
* Enclosed rear garden
* Driveway and garage
* 20' Lounge
* Cul-de-sac location
PVCu obscure double glazed window to front.
PVCu double glazed window to front, radiator, door to:
Two piece wash hand basin vanity wash hand basin with cupboards under and WC with hidden cistern, tiled surround, double radiator.
Main Area 6.11m x 4.37m (20'1" x 14'4"): Two PVCu double glazed windows to front, radiator, patio door to Conservatory. DINING AREA 3.11m x 1.52m (10'2" x 5'): door to:
3.74m x 2.91m (12'3" x 9'7") plus door recess. PVCu double glazed window to rear, fitted bedroom suite comprising three fitted single wardrobes with overhead storage and cupboards, radiator, storage cupboard, door to:
En-Suite Shower Room
1.78m x 1.91m (5'10" x 6'3"). Fitted with three piece suite comprising shower cubicle with fitted power shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low-level, WC and heated towel rail tiled surround, PVCu obscure double glazed window to side.
3.70m x 3.16m (12'2" x 10'4"). PVCu double glazed window to rear, radiator.
2.85m x 2.17m (9'4" x 7'1"). PVCu double glazed window to side, fitted with a range of wardrobes comprising double wardrobe with part mirrored door, overhead storage, cupboards and drawers, radiator.
2.17m x 2.87m (7'1" x 9'5") maximum. Three piece suite with bath, pedestal wash hand basin and low-level WC, tiled surround, heated towel rail, PVCu obscure double glazed window to side, airing cupboard housing, hot water tank.
2.25m x 4.23m (7'5" x 13'11"). Double doors to garden. Door to Garage.
4.29m x 2.88m (14'1" x 9'5"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over with drawers, sink with mixer tap, built-in, space for dishwasher, built-in eye level double oven, built-in four ring gas hob, PVCu double glazed window to front, radiator, door to:
2.03m x 2.89m (6'8" x 9'6"). Base and eye level units with worktop space over with over, stainless steel sink with mixer tap, space for fridge, fridge/freezer and washing machine, double glazed entrance tilt and turn door to garden.
Gated access to side of property, brick paved path leading to rear with two timber storage sheds. Driveway to the front leading to garage. Enclosed rear garden with various plants, shrubs and trees, mainly laid to lawn with brick paved pathway.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60893786.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PTB202263. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.