3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleRiverdene Mews, Taverham, Norwich
Guide Price £200,000
- Three bedroom end terrace home
- Beautifully presented throughout
- High quality bathroom
- Double glazing and gas central heating
- Off road parking
- Plenty of outdoor space
BEAUTIFUL THREE BEDROOM END TERRACE HOME IN SOUGHT AFTER SUBURB LOCATION! With a host amenities and good local schools on your doorstep this well presented home benefits from double glazing, gas central heating, plenty of off road parking, garage and extensive gardens to the front, side and rear.
Double glazed door to the front, storage cupboard, lino flooring, radiator, textured ceiling and coving.
Lounge 14' 9" x 15' 2" ( 4.50m x 4.62m )
Double glazed window to the front, wood effect laminate flooring, textured ceiling and coving.
Kitchen 15' 2" x 8' 6" ( 4.62m x 2.59m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with roll top work surfaces over, one and a half bowl sink and drainer, space for oven, glass splashback, cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine, central heating boiler, double glazed window to the rear.
Stairs from entrance hall, airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 8' 10" x 11' 3" ( 2.69m x 3.43m )
Double glazed window to the front, built in wardrobes, radiator and textured ceiling.
Bedroom Two 7' x 6' 1" ( 2.13m x 1.85m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator, textured ceiling and coving.
Bedroom Three 8' 10" x 10' 1" ( 2.69m x 3.07m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator, textured ceiling, coving and spot lights.
With a suite comprising bath with waterfall mixer taps and shower over, wash hand basin and WC, fully tiled walls, heated towel rail, extractor fan, ceramic tiled floor, double glazed window to the rear.
The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with patio area and is fully enclosed whilst to the front of the property there is space for off road parking and access to the garage which has up and over door. Ref: 34439
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60894641.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR123535. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.