1 bedroom retirement property for saleSTOURBRIDGE, WOLLASTON, Belfry Drive, Liddiard Court
- ENVIABLE RETIREMENT APARTMENT in FAVOURABLE END POSITION WITHIN THE DEVELOPMENT
- SURPRISING LAYOUT WITH VERSATILE 'RECESS' OFF THE SITTING ROOM
- GOOD FITTED DOUBLE BEDROOM
- EASY ACCESS TO THE LIFT (very short distance)
- IDEAL LOCATION FOR WOLLASTON VILLAGE
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
This RATHER ENVIABLE, LARGER THAN EXPECTED, SECURE RETIREMENT APARTMENT will requiring viewing so to appreciate the differing layout which includes a USEABLE RECESS from the Sitting Room, and with double glazing comprises: Hall, Sitting Room with bi-fold doors to SMALL DINING ROOM/STUDY, Kitchen, Good Fitted Double Bedroom and Shower Room. Excellent communal facilities including residents lounge, laundry room and with guests suite. Lovely Communal Gardens and Grounds and with Residents/Visitor Parking. NO UPWARD CHAIN. EPC D
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60895460.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7006237. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylors Estate Agents, Stourbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.