5 bedroom detached bungalow for saleOrchard Grove, Misterton, Doncaster
Sold STC £235,000
- FIVE bedroom dorma bungalow
- Spacious entrance hall, lounge, snug, breakfast room, kitchen, utility
- Two ground floor bedrooms, one with ensuite a a ground floor shower room
- Master bedroom to the 1st floor with ensuite and dressing area
- Two further 1st floor double bedrooms
- Gardens front and rear, garage
Positioned in the well served and popular village of Misterton is this FIVE bedroom dorma bungalow, offering spacious accommodation throughout. With two ground floor bedrooms plus three first bedrooms, two ensuites plus a ground floor shower room and three reception rooms.
The village of Misterton offers many amenities including a co - op, post office, butchers and public house. There are many highly regarded schools in the area including Queen Elizabeths High school that is rated outstanding by OFSTED. The property has been rewired throughout in 2006.
Further amenities accessed in the nearby town of Gainsborough include Marshall's Yard, a modern shopping complex at the heart of the town with many large retailers, restaurants, cafes and a gym. There are also supermarkets and a rail station. Leisure facilities include Gainborough Old Hall, a medieval manor dating back to 1460, The Trinity Arts Centre and West Lindsey Leisure centre.
The Georgian market town of Retford is accessed in 12.5 miles and has an intercity trainlink to London in 1hr 25 minutes. The property is just 12.5 miles from the A1 motorway and for those travelling further afield Doncaster airport is accessed in 11.4 miles.
Spacious Entrance Hall
Double glazed door, two central heating radiators, laminate flooring and understairs storage.
Ground Floor Shower Room
Wash hand basin, w.c. and shower. Splashback tiling, double glazed window, central heating radiator and wet room flooring.
Lounge 12' plus recess and Bay x 21' 7" max ( 3.66m plus recess and Bay x 6.58m max )
Double glazed box bay window and side french doors, two central heating radiators, feature fire with a living flame gas fire inset and laminate flooring.
Breakfast Room 11' 3" x 10' ( 3.43m x 3.05m )
Laminate flooring, double glazed window and french doors leading to the conservatory.
Double glazed window and door and tiled flooring.
Double glazed window, laminate flooring and neutral decor.
Kitchen 16' 9" x 10' 1" ( 5.11m x 3.07m )
A fitted kitchen with range of white wood wall and base units with complementary worksurfaces and a sink and drainer. Space for a dishwasher, American fridge freezer and range cooker, spotlights to the ceiling and a double glazed window.
Utility 8' x 7' 6" ( 2.44m x 2.29m )
Wall and base units, stainless steel sink and drainer, space for a washing machine and space for a dryer Double glazed window and door.
Ground Floor Bedroom 1 12' 6" x 11' 3" plus recess ( 3.81m x 3.43m plus recess )
Double glazed french doors to the rear garden and two central heating radiator.
A disabled access ensuite with a bath, w.c. and wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls, wetroom flooring, heated towel rail and a storage cupboard.
Ground Floor Bedroom 2 13' 7" inc wardrobes x 7' 1" extending to 10' ( 4.14m inc wardrobes x 2.16m extending to 3.05m )
Double glazed window, central heating radiator, fitted wardrobes and a cupboard with built in shelving.
Double glazed window plus two velux style windows.
Master Bedroom 11' 3" x 12' 2" plus dressing area ( 3.43m x 3.71m plus dressing area )
With sloping ceilings, fitted wardrobes, two velux style windows and a double glazed window.
Shower cubicle, w.c. and a wash hand basin with units below. Heated towel rail, complementary flooring and a velux style window.
Bedroom 4 19' 3" plus recess x 11' inc ceilings and furniture ( 5.87m plus recess x 3.35m inc ceilings and furniture )
Sloping ceilings to both sides, built in office furniture and shelving, two double glazed windows and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom 5 9' 4" inc wardrobes x 11' 9" ( 2.84m inc wardrobes x 3.58m )
With sloping ceilings, a double glazed arched window plus a double glazed velux style window, central heating radiator and built in wardrobes.
To the front of the property is a lawned garden with plants and shrubs, enclosed by fence. To the rear is a garden with a paved patio area and a lawned garden with raised borders and a cascading pond.
A paved driveway leads to a double detached garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RFD104200. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Retford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.