2 bedroom terraced house for saleChancery Lane, Riverside, Cardiff
- AUDIO TOUR & HOME ID AVAILABLE
- No Chain
- Residents Parking
- Two Double Bedrooms
- First Floor Bathroom
An opportunity to put your own stamp on this TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM property. The property comprises of; entrance hallway, living room/dining room, kitchen, two bedrooms, bathroom, REAR GARDEN, RESIDENTS PARKING.
PROPERTY COMPRISES OF;
LIVING ROOM/DINING ROOM
TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
Entered via uPVC door, laminate flooring, radiator, power points. Stairs of to the 1st floor.
Living Room/Dining Room 21' 1" x 9' 5" Max to Chimney Breast ( 6.43m x 2.87m Max to Chimney Breast )
uPVC double glazed window to front and rear, carpeted, power points, radiator x2, TV aerial, door to;
Kitchen 15' 9" x 8' 1" ( 4.80m x 2.46m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surface over, Intergrated oven and hobs, spaces for washing machine, dishwasher and fridge freezer. Vinyl flooring, uPVC double glazed window to rear, uPVC door to side leading to rear garden. Tiled splash backs, power points, radiator, combi-boiler.
Doors to;Built in cupboard and loft access.
Bedroom One 11' 6" x 7' 7" MAX to Chimney Breast ( 3.51m x 2.31m MAX to Chimney Breast )
uPVC double glazed window to front, carpeted, power points, radiator, TV point.
Four piece suite comrpising: of, separate shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low level W.C and panelled bath. uPVC window to side, vinyl flooring, fully tiled splash backs.
Bedroom Two 13' 1" MAX to Chimney Breast x 9' 11" ( 3.99m MAX to Chimney Breast x 3.02m )
uPVC double glazed window to rear, carpeted, power points, radiator.
Patio area leading to court yard garden.,
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60898268.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CTN105918. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Canton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.