3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMile Cross Road, Norwich
Sold STC £170,000
- Three bed semi detached house
- Elevated position
- Enclosed raer garden
- Off road parking
- Very well presented throughout
GUIDE PRICE £170,000 - £180,000
An exceptionally smart and very well presented three bedroom established semi-detached house positioned in an elevated and impressive location just north of Norwich City Centre.
An exceptionally smart and very well presented three bedroom established semi-detached house positioned in an elevated and impressive location just north of Norwich City Centre. The property has many benefits to include a stunning 60ft rear garden with gated rear access to the driveway, lovely 15ft double aspect lounge, refitted bathroom and well presented kitchen. This property is beautiful in appearance and has been exceptionally well looked after by the present vendors and simple must be viewed in all its glory to be fully appreciated.
With entrance door, stairs to the first floor and uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect.
Lounge 15' 4" x 11' 10" ( 4.67m x 3.61m )
uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, feature fireplace and uPVC double door to the rear garden.
Kitchen 12' 6" x 8' 1" narrowing to 6' 4" ( 3.81m x 2.46m narrowing to 1.93m )
Fully fitted range of eye and base level kitchen units with inset sink unit, tiled splashbacks, space for cooker and uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect.
With a suite comprising shower bath with shower screen, wash hand basin and low level WC with concealed cistern and ladder radiator.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 15' x 9' 10" narrowing to 8' 11" ( 4.57m x 3.00m narrowing to 2.72m )
Impressive double aspect room with uPVC double glazed windows to the front and rear aspect, smooth plastered ceilings and cupboard housing gas fired boiler.
Bedroom Two 10' 5" x 9' 7" ( 3.18m x 2.92m )
uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect and radiator,
Bedroom Three 10' 2" x 6' 7" ( 3.10m x 2.01m )
uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect and radiator.
The property has delightful enclosed front gardens mainly laid to lawn and well stocked with mature shrub beds and borders. The rear garden measures approximately 60 ft , mainly laid to lawn with shed and enclosed by fencing with large hard standing parking / driveway access via double door to rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60898286.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR123439. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.