2 bedroom bungalow for saleHoneywell Close, Oadby, Leicester
Offers in Excess of £160,000
- Gas Central Heating, Double Glazing
- Entrance Hall, Lounge/diner, Kitchen, Inner Hallway
- Two Bedrooms, Shower Room
- Allocated Parking Space, Communal Grounds
This well presented bungalow is located in a highly regarded over 55's development, with accommodation including a contemporary style fitted kitchen along with a stylish shower room. The property is set within beautiful well-maintained grounds and benefits from an allocated parking space, with further guest parking available. The property is offered for sale with No Upward Chain and would ideally suit a buyer looking to downsize. Early viewing is highly recommended. The property is located within easy reach of a range of everyday amenities along The Parade in nearby Oadby Town Centre, where there are also regular bus links running to and from Leicester City Centre. Three mainstream super markets and further leisure/recreational facilities are also within easy reach, including Leicester Race Course, Parklands Leisure Centre and Glen Gorse Golf Club.
Gas central heating, double glazing. Entrance hall, lounge/diner, kitchen, inner hallway. Two bedrooms, shower room. Allocated parking space, communal grounds.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9403122_7168188. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Knightsbridge Estate Agents & Valuers, Oadby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.