2 bedroom bungalow for saleNorbreck Road, Thornton-Cleveleys, Lancashire
- Two double bed semi-detached bungalow
- Gas central heating, double glazing
- Conservatory, large paved rear garden
- Off street parking to the front
- Sought after location
- Viewing recommended
Spacious two double bedroom semi-detached TRUE BUNGALOW situated in a sought after location close to the promenade, local shops, transport links to both Blackpool and Fleetwood and is a short drive to Cleveleys centre.
The accommodation briefly comprises of; vestibule, lounge, fitted kitchen, DOUBLE GLAZED CONSERVATORY, two double bedrooms and a modern spacious four piece bathroom suite. Externally there is a large paved garden to the rear with a raised area with planted shrubs, low maintenance garden area to the front with planted shrubs and a driveway providing off street parking for multiple vehicles.
The property also benefits from gas central heating, double glazing and has well maintained accommodation throughout. Viewing is recommended.
Bedroom 1 - 12'3 x 11'0 -
Bedroom 2 - 12' x 9'6 -
Reception 1 - 13'7 x 13'5 -
Reception 2 - 11' x 6'11 -
Kitchen - 12'10 x 12'5 -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60899504.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26412709. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allitt Estate Agency, Thornton-Cleveleys. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.