4 bedroom terraced house for saleTennyson Street, Off London Road, Leicester
- Gas Central Heating, Upvc Double Glazing
- Entrance Hall, Sitting Room, Lounge, Fitted Kitchen, Ground Floor Shower Room With Wc
- First Floor With Three Bedrooms & Family Bathroom
- Second Floor With Fourth Bedroom
- Walled Forecourt Frontage, Rear Courtyard Garden
A fantastic opportunity to purchase this four bedroom Victorian mid-terrace, located in the Highfields area. The property retains much of its original features. The accommodation includes, attractive entrance hall, sitting room, lounge, fitted kitchen with ground floor shower room with WC, first floor with three bedrooms, family bathroom and a further bedroom located on the second floor. The property would be ideal for investors, as the current living accommodation could be potentially turned into six bedrooms for rental purposes. The property is well located for everyday amenities and services including, Leicester City Centre, Leicester University, Leicester Hospitals and is within easy reach of Queen Road shopping parade in neighbouring Clarendon Park, with its specialist shops, bars, boutiques and restaurants.
Gas central heating, uPVC double glazing. Entrance hall, sitting room, lounge, fitted kitchen, ground floor shower room with WC. First floor with three bedrooms & family bathroom. Second floor with fourth bedroom. Walled forecourt frontage, rear courtyard garden.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9472559_7197412. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Knightsbridge Estate Agents & Valuers, Leicester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.