4 bedroom semi-detached house for salePlot 4, Campbell Place, Avenue Road, Southgate
- 1,535 sq ft four bedroom home designed over 3 floors
- Quiet cul-de-sac location
- Car port and parking space
- Superb kitchen / breakfast room with bi-folding doors leading onto a private terrace and garden
- Miele and Siemens appliances and composite worktops to the kitchen
- Separate study and lounge
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Wardrobes to bedrooms 1, 2 and 3
- Villeroy & Boch sanitaryware and taps
- Just a short walk to Oakwood tube station (Piccadilly Line)
PHASE ONE NOW ALL RESERVED - PHASE TWO NOW RELEASED!
STAMP DUTY INCENTIVE AVAILABLE*
Why not ask about our Assisted Move*
Nestled between the popular towns of Enfield and Southgate, this much sought-after development is within walking distance of schools, parks and Oakwood underground station offering services into the City in under 30 minutes.
This impressive collection of just nine 4 bedroom family homes have been built to the highest standard and have been inspired by the architecture of the Art Deco era.
Perfect for entertaining, these luxury homes boast open-plan kitchen/family rooms and spacious living rooms which lead onto private balconies or terraces. All properties offer either allocated car parking spaces or garages.
*The above are available subject to status and may not be available in conjunction with other financial incentives. Terms and conditions may apply.
Showhome now open 7 days a week from 10am to 5pm. Contact 020 8370 3999 to book an appointment to view.
Property ref: 121_944_4215632
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4215632. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lanes New Homes, New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.