5 bedroom character property for saleChurch House, Wootton Wawen
Withdrawn from Market £550,000
- History -- A Georgian 5 bedroom property
- The Future -- Huge potential to make into a beautiful home
- Mrs Clarke says -- The home has that lovely warm feeling and sense of character. I love the proportions of the space.
- Mr Clarke says -- I can walk to the pub. Sold.
- Downstairs -- Three reception rooms, boot room, kitchen and the most inviting entrance hall ever.
- Upstairs -- Master bedroom with dressing room and en-suite bathroom, two family bathrooms and four further bedrooms.
- Entrance Hall - 5.41m x 2.44m (17'8" x 8'0") - A wide front door opens into the wood panelled hallway, with flag stone floor.
- Dining Area - 4.69m x 4.07m (15'4" x 13'4") - With secondary glazed window and wooden floor
- Sitting Room - 4.7m into bay x 4.47m (15'5" into bay x 14'7") - With bay window overlooking the garden, fireplace, wooden floor.
- Snug - 5.08m x 4.34m max. (16'7" x 14'2" max.) - With wooden floor, secondary glazed window overlooking the front, fireplace.
Open House Event 18th February, 2017 | 10am - 2pm | Call Mr & Mrs Clarke Estate Agency to book??Church House is a large Georgian property of rare intricacy and distinction. There is an exciting opportunity for new owners to create a beautiful family home in a charming village.Open House Event 18th February, 2017 | 10am - 2pm | Call Mr & Mrs Clarke Estate Agency to book
Church House is a large Georgian property of rare intricacy and distinction. There is an exciting opportunity for new owners to create a beautiful family home in a charming village.
The grand entrance hall oozes history. The original stone flooring is covered in soft rugs and as you take your shoes off you can’t wait to walk around. There are ornate touches in every corner, from the wood panelling to the cornicing and old door bell. To the right is a large sitting room, which has hosted many parties. It’s magical looking out to Wootton Hall and the Saxon church of St Peter, famed as being the oldest church in Warwickshire, with a tower dating back to the 900’s. The back window leads onto the cute back garden. We would get some French doors put in to make this stunning room into a garden room.
The most used room in the home is currently the snug, and we can see why. Sitting around the fire, surrounded by book cases you can’t help but relax and engage in conversation. It’s an old fashioned sitting room of the finest order.
Head along the hall, down a few steps and you find another room, currently used as an office. This could be a dining room or you could explore knocking through the wall to make the snug bigger.
Down a few more steps and you come to a large utility with a door leading to the back garden and another door leading into the lovely country style kitchen. As you wander around you can imagine the home filled with children, friends, family and a dog.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7005745. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mr and Mrs Clarke, Hatton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.