3 bedroom detached house for saleBelfield Road, Etwall, Derby
Sold STC £220,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three bedrooms
- JOHN PORT CATCHMENT
- Well presented
- Village location
Well-presented three bedroomed detached property in popular village location within JOHN PORT SCHOOL catchment. Comp: Ent. Hall, Cloaks/WC, delightful Lounge, sep. Dining Room, Fitted Kitchen, Bathroom. Gardens, Driveway & Detached Garage.
Fitted with a two piece suite comprising a wall mounted wash hand basin and a low level wc with ceramic tiled splashbacks, vinyl flooring, storage cupboard, central heating radiator and a UPVC double glazed window to side.
Enter via secure double glazed door with stairs leading to first floor landing, central heating, telephone, UPVC double glazed window to side, door to:
Lounge 10' 8" x 14' ( 3.25m x 4.27m )
Wooden laminate flooring, decorative coving to ceiling, central heating radiator, UPVC double glazed window to front and an open plan doorway to:
Dining Room 9' 7" x 8' 4" ( 2.92m x 2.54m )
Having wooden laminate flooring, decorative coving to ceiling, central heating radiator, UPVC double glazed sliding patio doors and a door to:
Kitchen 8' 3" x 9' 7" ( 2.51m x 2.92m )
Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with round edged worktops over incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer, integrated electric fan assisted oven with five ring gas hob over, plumbing and space for automatic washing machine and dishwasher, integrated fridge, ceramic tiled splashbacks, ceramic tiled flooring, central heating radiator, UPVC double glazed window to rear and a UPVC double glazed door to side.
First Floor Landing
Having access to loft space, airing cupboard which houses the boiler, UPVC double glazed window to side elevation and doors to
Bedroom One 12' 7" x 10' 11" ( 3.84m x 3.33m )
Having a range of fitted wardrobes with mirrored door, central heating radiator and UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation.
Bedroom Two 11' 4" x 8' 9" ( 3.45m x 2.67m )
Having a UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 3" x 6' 9" ( 2.51m x 2.06m )
Having a UPVC double glazed window to front and central heating radiator.
White suite comprising corner shower cubicle with sliding glass doors and fitted shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and low-level WC, fully ceramic tiled walls, vinyl flooring, heated towel rail and UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation.
To the front of the property is a lawned area with mature shrub feature, a tarmac driveway with block paved edging, path to front entrance door.
To the side of the property are two double wooden gates leading to
Having up and over door, with power and light connected.
To the rear of the property is an enclosed garden which is mainly laid to lawn, with a feature block-paved patio with ornamental wall and path leading to a wildlife garden at the rear. The lawned area benefits from borders incorporating a variety of plants, shrubs and trees, outside tap and ornamental timber fencing to rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60900641.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MVR104008. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Mickleover. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.