3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleOriole Drive, Cringleford, NORWICH
- *** GUIDE PRICE £250,000 - £260,000 ***
- THREE STOREY END TERRACED TOWN HOUSE
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN
- KITCHEN INCLUDING INTEGRATED APPLIANCES
- W/C, BATHROOM AND EN-SUITE
- GARAGE AND ALLOCATED PARKING
***GUIDE PRICE £250,000 - £260,000*** Situated in the ever popular Round House Park site in Cringleford is this spacious and well kept 3 BEDROOM END TERRACE HOME! Offering the luxury of a garage, parking space and greenery to front and rear, IT'S NOT TO BE MISSED! CALL TODAY TO VIEW!
A substantial three bedroom, three storey end-terraced town house situated in the popular area of Cringleford. The property offers well proportioned accommodation throughout with a modern fitted kitchen with built in appliances, gas fired central heating, uPVC double glazing, three double bedrooms off the landing and master bedroom benefiting from an en-suite. Externally there is a south facing rear garden with a gate leading to the parking area at front of the garage. The front of the property over looks a pleasant green area. The accommodation comprises entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, diner and w/c to the groud floor. To the first floor there are two double bedrooms and bathroom whilst to the second floor there is the master bedroom and en-suite shower room. We recommend you contact William H Brown at your earliest convenience to arrange a viewing.
With door to front.
Lounge 13' 7" x 11' 7" ( 4.14m x 3.53m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator and under stairs storage cupboard.
Kitchen / Diner 12' 6" x 15' 2" ( 3.81m x 4.62m )
Fitted Kitchen with a selection of wall and base mounted units, double glazed window to rear aspect and French doors leading to the rear garden. There is a sink, smooth work surfaces, built in electric oven and gas hob, extractor fan, tiled splashbacks, built in washing machine and dishwasher, integrated fridge and freezer, tiled floor and radiator.
Low level w/c, wash hand basin, tiled splashbacks and radiator.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from the hall way leading to the first floor.
Bedroom Two 12' 8" x 8' 5" ( 3.86m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Three 13' 7" x 8' 5" ( 4.14m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to front aspect and radiator.
Master Bedroom 11' 6" max x 22' 7" max ( 3.51m max x 6.88m max )
Double glazed windows to front and rear aspect, built in wardrobes,radiator and door to en-suite.
En-Suite Shower Room
Double glazed window to rear aspect, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low level w/c, part-tiled splashback and radiator.
There is a path leading over the green area to the front door and to the rear of the property there is an enclosed south facing rear garden that is mainly laid to lawn, with a gate leading to the parking area in front of the on-block garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60900644.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UNR102676. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich, Unthank Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.