3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleGuilsborough Road, Binley, Coventry, West Midlands
- A Deceptively Spacious Semi Detached Bungalow
- Loft Converted Into Two Bedroom Dormer
- Three Good Sized Double Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Beautiful Maturely Lawned Gardens
- Unoverlooked From Rear & Direct Access Into Garage
- Energy Rating - E
A large and well presented 3 bedroom semi detached bungalow with loft conversion in highly sought after location. Having excellent amounts of living space, modern fitted kitchen, beautifully lawned gardens and unoverlooked aspect to rear. Garage with direct access.
Property ref: 121_2761_4200265
ENTRANCE THROUGH DOOR AT SIDE OF PROPERTY INTO HALLWAY
10' 2" x 10' (3.11m x 3.06m)
16' 8" x 10' 9" (5.08m x 3.27m)
13' 2" x 10' 8" (4.01m x 3.26m)
MODERN LARGE FITTED KITCHEN
7' 9" x 10' (2.37m x 3.06m)
HAVING A BATH, TOILET & WASH HAND BASIN
ACCESSED VIA STAIRCASE
15' 3" x 9' 9" (4.64m x 2.98m)
12' 4" x 11' 1" (3.75m x 3.38m) max
TO THE REAR THERE ARE UNOVERLOOKED GOOD SIZED PRIVATE GARDENS WHICH ARE MATURELY LAWNED AND THERE IS DIRECT ACCESS TO LARGE GARAGE
TO THE FRONT THERE IS A PATIO STAIRWAY
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60900734.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4200265. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robin Jones, Coventry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.