4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleJarvis Lane, Steyning
Withdrawn from Market
- Substantial, period house in Conservation Area
- Upgraded & modernised by current owner to exceptional standard
- Wonderful turret affording panoramic views to three rooms
- 4 double bedrooms & 3 bathrooms
- Spacious living accommodation with 2 reception rooms
- Kitchen/dining room with bi-fold doors to garden. Utilty room
- Walled patio garden to front & side
- Workshop/studio which could be converted to summer house etc.
A handsome and substantial Victorian house with flint and brick elevations under a clay tiled roof. Arranged over three floors with an additional cellar and annexe, this spacious house is made up of impressive rooms which include many period details. A particular feature is the turret that provide three principle rooms with a fabulous and panoramic far-reaching outlook over the town to the South Downs in the distance from the upper storeys. Purchased by the current owners in 2012, they embarked on a comprehensive refurbishment programme which we have been informed has included re-roofing with additional insulation (2013), electrical re-wiring and new gas fired central heating using reclaimed Victorian radiators (2013), removal of an old air duct heating system which meant reinstating ceilings and coving throughout, new bathrooms and en-suites in 2013 and 2015, and decoration throughout. The kitchen is modern in solid wood with polished granite worktops and extensive fitted appliances, while the dining area has bi-fold doors to enjoy the garden.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60901502.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6942637. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by H J Burt, Steyning. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.