3 bedroom terraced house for saleIcknield Walk, Royston
Sold STC £260,000
- Three bedroom mid terrace family home
- Good sized downstairs living accommodation
- Generous garden to rear
- Three good sized bedrooms
- Viewing highly recommended
Situated in this sought after residential location this three bedroom mid terrace family home benefits from good sized downstairs living accommodation, generous sized garden to rear and three good sized bedrooms. Viewing highly recommended.
Situated in this sought after residential location this three bedroom mid terrace family home benefits from good sized downstairs living accommodation, generous sized garden to rear and three good sized bedrooms. Royston is a market town offering all everyday requirements including shops, schools, golf course, health centre, leisure centre, twice weekly market and a mainline railway station with a fast and regular services to London and Cambridge.
Part Glazed Front Door
Staircase to first floor. Radiator. Attractive wooden flooring.
Lounge 18' 6" x 11' 1" ( 5.64m x 3.38m )
Feature open fireplace with attractive wood and marble surround. Two up-right radiators. TV point, telephone point. Under stairs storage cupboard.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 16' 6" x 12' 4" ( 5.03m x 3.76m )
One and a half bowl inset sink unit with drawers and cupboards under, base and wall cupboards supplying ample working surface. Plumbing for automatic washing machine. Wall mounted gas boiler supplying domestic hot water and radiators. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Gas and electric cooker point. Extractor hood. Doors to front and rear garden.
First Floor / Landing
Bedroom One 11' 2" x 10' 9" ( 3.40m x 3.28m )
Radiator. Storage cupboard.
Bedroom Two 9' 10" x 7' 11" ( 3.00m x 2.41m )
Radiator. Access to loft space.
Bedroom Three 8' 3" x 7' 6" ( 2.51m x 2.29m )
Radiator. Storage cupboard.
White suite comprising of low flush w/c. Wash hand basin. Panel enclosed bath with shower attachment. Wall tilling. Ceramic tiled floor. Radiator.
The property has the benefit of front and rear gardens. Front garden partially laid to slate, maintenance free. Enclosed rear garden predominately laid to lawn with mature trees, patio area and garden sheds.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60901904.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RYN104756. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Royston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.