3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleVale Drive, Hampton Vale, Peterborough
Sold STC £220,000
- End terrace house
- Three bedrooms
- En suite to master bedroom
- Open plan living
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Garage and parking
* Audio Tour on this Property
* Open Planned Living
* Three Bedroom Home
* En Suite to Master Bedroom
* Garage and Parking
* Low Maintenance Rear Garden
* Easy Access to A1
Open Plan Kitchen Living Area
7.85m x 4.65m maximum (25'9" x 15'3" maximum). Fitted wall and base units with worktops over including breakfast bar, sink and drainer with mixer tap, tiled splashbacks, electric oven and gas hob with extractor hood over, pvcu double glazed window to front aspect, wood effect flooring, radiator, under stairs storage leading to living area with gas fire, radiator and pvcu double glazed patio doors to:
4.44m x 2.95m maximum (14'7" x 9'8" maximum). Brick and pvcu construction with tiled flooring and double doors opening to rear garden.
1.63m x 0.87m maximum (5'4" x 2'10" maximum). Fitted with two piece suite comprising pedestal wash basin with tiled splashback and low level wc.
First Floor Landing
4.65m x 2.60m maximum (15'3" x 8'6" maximum). Two pvcu double glazed windows to front aspect, radiator.
3.00m x 2.65m maximum (9'10" x 8'8" maximum). Pvcu double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
Fitted with three piece suite comprising double shower enclosure, pedestal wash basin and low level wc, tiled splashback, tiled flooring.
Second Floor Master Suite
4.46m x 3.52m (14'8" x 11'6"). Pvcu double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, door to:
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising shower enclosure, pedestal wash basin and low level wc, tiled splashback.
The front garden is enclosed by iron railings. The rear garden is low maintenance with a raised seating area.
Up and over door, lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60902621.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAM100114. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Hampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.