4 bedroom detached house for saleOak Lodge Tye, Springfield, Chelmsford
Sold STC £460,000
- Four Bedrooms
- Front & Rear Garden
- Double Garage & Parking
Situated in this sought after Cul De Sac location is this excellent detached four bedroom family home that benefits from an private enclosed rear garden, double garage and en suite to the master bedroom. The earliest of viewings is advised.
Entrance Door To:
Door to lounge and downstairs WC with stairs leading up to first floor landing.
Double glazed window to front aspect with low level flush w.c and wash hand basin.
Lounge 18' 1" x 11' 9" ( 5.51m x 3.58m )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect with brick surround fireplace and door leading to dining room.
Dining Room 10' 3" x 10' 3" ( 3.12m x 3.12m )
Door to lounge with sliding patio doors leading to conservatory.
Kitchen 9' 11" x 9' 2" ( 3.02m x 2.79m )
Kitchen comprising of inset sink and drainer set into roll edge worktop surfaces with matching eye and base level units and part tiled splashbacks and flooring. Space for cooker, extractor hood over, boiler, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge freezer with double glazed window overlooking the garden and door leading to dining room and door to side.
Conservatory 9' 11" x 9' 8" ( 3.02m x 2.95m )
Sliding patio doors with double glazed dual aspect windows to rear and patio doors leading to garden.
First Floor Accommodation
Loft access with doors leading to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 11' 4" x 10' 5" ( 3.45m x 3.18m )
Double glazed window to rear view with built in wardrobe and door to en suite.
Suite with double glazed window to side view and consisting of low level flush w.c, wash hand basin and shower cubicle.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" x 10' 8" ( 3.48m x 3.25m )
Double glazed window to front view and built in wardrobe.
Bedroom Three 10' 8" x 8' 1" ( 3.25m x 2.46m )
Double glazed window to rear view.
Bedroom Four 10' 8" x 8' 1" ( 3.25m x 2.46m )
Double glazed window to front view.
Suite with double glazed window to side view and consisting of low level flush w.c, wash hand basin, bath and radiator.
Hard standing driveway with side access gate and double garage.
Patio seating area with remainder mainly laid to lawn with mature flowers and shrubs, dual access to front and enclosed by panel fencing.
Up and over doors with loft eaves.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60904310.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHE108011. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Chelmsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.