2 bedroom apartment for saleThe Avenue, Yeovil
Sold STC £60,000
- Top Floor Retirement Apartment
- Two Bedrooms
- Immaculately Presented
- Communal Facilities & Lift To All Floors
- Town Centre Location
A top floor retirement apartment conveniently located within close proximity to the Town Centre & Hospital. The accommodation comprises living/dining room, fitted kitchen, two bedrooms & shower room. The apartment also benefits from communal facilities to include well maintained gardens.
Secure door to the front opening into the communal entrance. Stairs and lift to all floors.
Apartment Entrance Hall
Storage heater. Telecom entry system. Airing cupboard housing domestic water heater.
Living Room 18' 1" x 10' 6" ( 5.51m x 3.20m )
Double glazed window to the rear. Aerial and telephone points. Storage heater.
Fitted Kitchen 7' 6" x 5' 3" ( 2.29m x 1.60m )
A range of fitted wall, base and drawer units with with work surface over and complementary tiled surround. One and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Integrated electric hob with cooker hood over and electric oven below. Space for fridge/freezer.
Bedroom One 9' 8" x 9' 7" + wardrobe ( 2.95m x 2.92m + wardrobe )
Double glazed window to the rear. Built in wardrobe.
Bedroom Two 7' 6" x 6' 7" ( 2.29m x 2.01m )
Double glazed window to the rear.
Suite comprising shower cubicle. Wash hand basin. Low level WC. Extractor fan.
Well maintained communal gardens and laundry room.
There is an on site house manager and a guest suite available.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60904322.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YEO104241. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Yeovil. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.