2 bedroom apartment for saleCapital Building, Embassy Gardens
Withdrawn from Market £1,125,000
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Two Luxury Bathrooms, One Ensuite
- Large Open Plan Reception Room
- Fully Integrated Kitchen
- 24 Hour Concierge
- Residents Leisure Suite & Gym
- Swimming Pool
- Yoga Studio and Buisiness Suite
- 999 Year Lease
A two double bedroom west facing apartment on the 6th floor (with lift) in B Block of the Capital Building at Ballymore's Embassy Gardens development. This spacious apartment is 917 sq.ft (85.2 sq.m) has a dual aspect reception room with glass bi-fold doors creating an internal winter garden and a smart integrated kitchen separated by a bar and marble worktops. There are two double bedrooms with an en-suite to the master which also has double fitted wardrobes, separate guest shower room. Finishing's include walnut parquet flooring, marble counter tops in the kitchens and thermostatically controlled comfort cooling and heating. For the residents' private use there will be a 24 hour concierge, cinema, library & lounge, business centre, yoga studio, gymnasium and stunning indoor/outdoor swimming pool. Secure underground parking included. Moments From Vauxhall Transport Services and the Forthcoming Transport Links of Nine Elms & Battersea Power Station.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-60904475.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100870001651. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, Fulham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.