3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleMiddlebrook Road, LINCOLN
- Detached Bungalow
- Three Bedrooms
- Off-Road Parking & Garage
- Popular Residential Location
- EARLY AND INTERNAL VIEWING ADVISED
Situated in a popular residential area within the historical cathedral city of Lincoln is this well appointed three bedroom detached bungalow benefiting from spacious accommodation throughout, off-road parking, garage, larger than average rear garden and a wide range of local amenities.
Situated in a popular residential area within the historical cathedral city of Lincoln is this well appointed three bedroom detached bungalow benefiting from spacious accommodation throughout, off-road parking, garage, larger than average rear garden and a wide range of local amenities, schooling and excellent transport links. Internally the accommodation briefly comprises; Entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen, Three Bedrooms and a Bathroom. EARLY AND INTERNAL VIEWING IS HIGHLY ADVISED TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.
With double glazed front entrance door, tiled flooring and two wall mounted panel radiators.
Lounge 16' 6" x 10' 10" ( 5.03m x 3.30m )
Having double glazed patio doors to the rear aspect, double glazed window to the side aspect, wall mounted panel radiator, TV point and a gas fireplace.
Kitchen / Diner 16' 1" x 15' 1" ( 4.90m x 4.60m )
An L shaped Kitchen/Diner being fitted with a range of base and eye level units with work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel one and a half bowl sink and drainer, space and plumbing for a washing machine and dishwasher, electric oven and gas hob; complete with double glazed windows to the rear aspect and a door to the side aspect leading out to the garden, wall mounted panel radiator, tiled flooring and tiled splashbacks.
Bedroom One 13' 4" x 10' 10" ( 4.06m x 3.30m )
Having a double glazed window to the front aspect, wall mounted panel radiator, fitted wardrobes and wood laminate flooring.
Bedroom Two 10' 7" x 10' 4" ( 3.23m x 3.15m )
Having a double glazed window to the front aspect and wall mounted panel radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 4" x 7' 11" ( 3.15m x 2.41m )
Having a double glazed window to the side aspect and wall mounted panel radiator.
Being fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level WC, vanity wash hand basin and a panelled bath with mixer taps and shower; complete with fully tiled walls and flooring, heated towel rail and a double glazed window to the side aspect.
To the front of of the property there is a lawned garden and off-road parking leading to the garage. The rear garden is larger than average and predominantly laid to lawn with a patio area and greenhouse.
Garage 20' 8" x 7' 8" ( 6.30m x 2.34m )
With double doors onto driveway, power and lighting and a double glazed window and door leading out to the garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60907652.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCR110579. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.